If you have a Hampton Bay patio heater, then you know that it is an important part of your outdoor furniture. These heaters can make the coldest nights more comfortable, and they can add a touch of elegance to any patio. But what do you do if you lose or damage a piece of your heater? Don’t worry – we are here to help! In this blog post, we will tell you where to find replacement parts for your Hampton Bay patio heater, and we will show you how to replace them if necessary.
What is a Hampton Bay patio heater?
A patio heater is a device that helps to heat up an outdoor area, making it more comfortable to spend time in. A Hampton Bay patio heater is a great way to enjoy your outdoor space during the cooler months. This type of heater uses natural gas or propane to create heat, making it a safe and efficient way to keep warm.
If you’re looking for a patio heater that will provide plenty of warmth and style, a Hampton Bay patio heater is a great option. These heaters come in a variety of different designs, and they can be powered by electricity, gas, or even solar power, so you can find one that best fits your needs. Whether you’re looking for a traditional or contemporary design, there’s a Hampton Bay patio heater to suit your taste.
How does the patio heater work?
The patio heater uses a unique infrared heating system that is completely safe and easy to use. This system doesn’t produce any harmful emissions, making it a great choice for those who are looking for an environmentally friendly option.
The patio heater is also very efficient, providing a warm and comfortable environment without using a lot of energy. This makes it a great choice for those who want to save money on their heating bills.
Hampton bay Patio Heater parts and their functions
There are many different parts to a Hampton Bay Patio Heater, each with its own specific function.
Here is a list of Hampton bay patio heater parts:
Base: The base is the bottom part of the Hampton Bay patio heater. It is usually made of metal or plastic and sits on the ground.
Pole: The pole is part of the Hampton Bay patio heater that extends from the base to the top of the unit.
Head: The head is the top part of the Hampton Bay patio heater. It is where the heat source is located and where the heat is emitted from.
Control Panel: The control panel is located on the side of the Hampton Bay patio heater. It is used to turn the unit on and off, as well as to adjust the settings.
Igniter: The igniter is a small button on the control panel that is used to ignite the patio heater.
Fuel gauge: The fuel gauge is located on the control panel and is used to measure the amount of fuel in the unit.
Regulator: The regulator is located on the control panel and is used to regulate the flow of gas to the unit.
Pilot light: The pilot light is located on the control panel and is used to ignite the gas.
Thermostat: The thermostat is located on the control panel and is used to control the temperature of the unit.
Reflector: The reflector is located on the head of the Hampton Bay patio heater. It is used to reflect the heat back down toward the ground.
Wheels: The wheels are located on the base of the Hampton Bay patio heater. They are used to move the unit from one location to another.
Hampton bay patio heater: Pros, Cons, and Verdict
- Attractive design
- Easy to assemble
- Heats up quickly
- Mounting option
- A wide range of BTUs
- Both natural gas and propane versions
The Hampton Bay patio heaters are some of the most affordable on the market, making them a great choice for budget-minded shoppers.
The attractive design of the Hampton Bay patio heaters will complement any outdoor décor.
Easy to assemble
These heaters are easy to assemble, so you can enjoy your new patio heater in no time. This is a great feature as some patio heaters can be difficult to put together.
Heats up quickly
The Hampton Bay patio heaters heat up quickly, so you can enjoy your outdoor space even on cooler days.
You can mount the Hampton Bay patio heaters to your patio or deck for added stability.
A wide range of BTUs
Hampton Bay patio heaters come in a wide range of BTUs, so you can find the perfect heater for your needs.
Both natural gas and propane versions
The Hampton Bay patio heaters are available in both natural gas and propane versions.
- Instructions difficult to follow
- Limited warranty
- Insufficient heat output
- Noisy operation
- The heater’s height was too high
- Expensive to operate
- Regular tank refill requirement
- Unpleasant smell
Instructions difficult to follow
Some reviewers found the instructions for the Hampton Bay patio heaters to be difficult to follow.
The Hampton Bay patio heaters come with a one-year warranty. Some people felt that this was too short and that the heaters should come with a longer warranty.
Insufficient heat output
The heat output of the Hampton Bay patio heaters may not be sufficient for very large outdoor areas.
Some reviewers found that the Hampton Bay patio heaters are noisy when in operation.
The heater’s height was too high
Some people thought that the height of the Hampton Bay patio heaters made them difficult to use.
Expensive to operate
The Hampton Bay patio heaters may be more expensive to operate than other types of heaters as they use either natural gas or propane.
Regular tank refill requirement
If you use the Hampton Bay patio heaters with propane, you will need to refill the tank on a regular basis.
Some reviewers noted that the Hampton Bay propane patio heaters produce an unpleasant smell when in use.
The Hampton Bay patio heaters are a good choice for budget-minded shoppers who are looking for an affordable and attractive heater for their outdoor space. These heaters are easy to assemble and can be mounted to your patio or deck.
They come in both natural gas and propane versions and have a wide range of BTUs to choose from. The main downside to these heaters is that some reviewers found the instructions difficult to follow and that the warranty is only for one year.
Additionally, the heat output may not be sufficient for very large areas. But overall, the Hampton Bay patio heaters are a good choice for those in the market for a new patio heater.
How to choose the right Hampton Bay Patio Heater for your needs?
When choosing a patio heater, it is important to consider your specific needs. There are many different types and models of patio heaters on the market, so it is important to do your research before making a purchase.
To choose the right patio heater for your needs, you will need to consider the following factors:
- The size of your patio or deck
- The climate in your area
- Type (gas/electric heater)
- Type of fuel
- Your budget
The size of your patio or deck
It is the main factor in choosing the right patio heater. If you have a small area, then a portable patio heater would be your best option. For a large patio or deck, a mounted patio heater would be better.
The climate in your area
It will also play a role in choosing the right patio heater. If you live in an area with a lot of snow and cold winters, then an electric patio heater would be a better choice. If you live in a warm climate, then a gas patio heater would be a better option.
Type (gas/electric heater)
There are two main types of patio heaters: gas and electric. Gas patio heaters are more expensive to purchase and operate, but they provide more heat than electric patio heaters. Electric patio heaters are less expensive to purchase and operate, but they do not provide as much heat as gas patio heaters.
Type of fuel
There are three main types of fuels used in patio heaters: propane, natural gas, and electricity. Propane is the most expensive type of fuel, but it is also the most powerful. Natural gas is less expensive than propane, but it is not as powerful. Electricity is the least expensive type of fuel, but it is also the least powerful.
Of course, your budget will also play a role in choosing the right patio heater. If you have a limited budget, then an electric patio heater would be a better option. If you have a larger budget, then a gas patio heater would be a better choice.
Once you have considered all of these factors, you will be able to choose the right patio heater for your needs.
Types of Hampton Bay Patio Heaters
Hampton Bay is a go-to brand for patio heaters. They offer many different types of models, each equipped with special features and benefits.
If you’re looking for a Hampton Bay patio heater, some of the most popular types include:
- Infrared Heaters
- Propane Heaters
- Natural Gas Heaters
- Electric Heaters
Hampton Bay Infrared patio heaters work by using short-wave radiation to create heat, similar to the way the sun’s rays warm the earth. These heaters are very efficient because they only heat the objects and surfaces that they come into contact with, rather than heating the air around them. Infrared patio heaters are available in both electric and gas-powered models.
Hampton Bay Propane patio heaters are a type of gas-powered patio heater. They use propane gas to create heat, which is then distributed through the use of a fan. Propane patio heaters are very powerful and can provide a lot of heat, making them a good choice for large patios or decks.
Natural Gas Heaters
Hampton Bay Natural gas patio heaters are another type of gas-powered patio heater. They use natural gas to create heat, which is then distributed through the use of a fan. Natural gas patio heaters are less expensive to operate than propane patio heaters, but they are not as powerful. Not only are natural gas heaters environmental-friendly, but they also don’t release any dangerous emissions.
Hampton Bay Electric patio heaters are the most popular type of patio heater. They use electricity to create heat, which is then distributed through the use of a fan. Electric patio heaters are less expensive to purchase and operate than gas-powered patio heaters, but they are not as powerful.
Hampton Bay patio heaters are a great way to extend your outdoor living space. With so many different types to choose from, you’re sure to find one that’s perfect for your needs.
Patio Heater Energy Efficiency: Propane or Electric?
When it comes to Hampton bay patio heaters, two of the most popular choices are propane and electric. But which one is more energy efficient?
- Propane patio heaters are typically more expensive to operate than electric ones. However, they tend to be more efficient in terms of heat output.
- Electric patio heaters are less expensive to operate, but they may not provide as much heat output as propane models.
So, which type of patio heater is more energy efficient? It really depends on your specific needs and preferences. If you want the most heat for your money, then a propane patio heater may be the better choice. However, if you’re on a budget and don’t mind sacrificing some heat output, then an electric patio heater may be a better option. Whichever way you go, make sure to do your research and choose the patio heater that’s right for you.
Hampton Bay 48000 Stainless Steel Heater
This 48000 BTU Hampton Bay patio heater is perfect for those chilly evenings spent outdoors. Its design is both stylish and functional, with an aluminum reflector and a durable stainless steel body. This heater runs on liquid propane and provides up to 10 hours of heat on a 20-lb. tank (not included). It features an easy-to-use push-button ignition, and its adjustable heat control allows you to customize the amount of heat you need. With a safety shut-off switch and tip-over protection, this Hampton Bay patio heater is a safe and reliable way to enjoy your outdoor space all year long.
Drawbacks of Hampton Bay 48000 stainless steel heater
- The Hampton Bay 48000 is a bit more expensive than other patio heaters on the market.
- This heater is not suitable for use in windy conditions, as the flames can be blown out.
- The Hampton Bay 48000 is a bit difficult to assemble, and you may need two people to do it.
- This heater is not very portable, as it is quite heavy and bulky.
Despite the drawbacks, the Hampton Bay 48000 is a well-made and effective patio heater that will keep you warm on those cold nights. With its stylish design and adjustable heat control, it is a great choice for any patio or deck.
Hampton bay Briza Infrared Patio Heater: Bring Elegant Heating to Your Patio
The Hampton Bay Briza Infrared Patio Heater is a great way to bring elegant heating to your patio. This patio heater features a beautiful bronze finish that is sure to complement any outdoor space. With its powerful infrared heating element, this patio heater is sure to keep you warm and toasty on those chilly nights.
This patio heater not only provides warmth but also features a built-in LED light and Bluetooth speaker. The LED light is perfect for lighting up your outdoor space at night, while the Bluetooth speaker allows you to stream music from your phone or other devices.
Additionally, the Hampton Bay Briza Patio Heater comes with a convenient remote control, making it easy to adjust the temperature to your desired level.
If you’re looking for a patio heater that will keep you warm and toasty on those chilly nights, then the Hampton Bay Briza Infrared Patio Heater is the perfect choice for you. With its powerful infrared heating element and built-in LED light and Bluetooth speaker, this patio heater is sure to make your outdoor space more enjoyable.
Best Heat-Focusing Heater: Hampton bay Bromic Heating Portable 38500 BTU Patio Heater
When it comes to patio heaters, there are a lot of options on the market. But if you’re looking for a heater that will really focus the heat and make your outdoor space cozy, the Hampton Bay Bromic Heating Portable 38500 BTU Patio Heater is a great option.
This patio heater features a unique design that allows it to direct the heat in a specific direction. So, whether you’re wanting to warm up a small seating area or keep yourself comfortable while you’re working on your patio, this heater will do the job.
Best Portable Patio Heater: Hampton Bay 11,000 BTU Powder Coated Bronze Tabletop Patio Heater
The Hampton Bay 11,000 BTU Powder Coated Bronze Tabletop Patio Heater is the best portable patio heater on the market. It is made of durable material and has a stylish design that will complement any patio décor.
This patio heater has a powerful 11,000 BTU heat output that will keep you warm on cool evenings. The powder-coated bronze finish is weather resistant and will look great for years to come. The Hampton Bay Tabletop Patio Heater comes with an easy-to-use igniter and a safety shut-off valve for your safety.
It also has an adjustable heat control knob so you can choose the perfect temperature for your needs. This patio heater is easy to assemble and comes with a one-year limited warranty.
Best Overall Patio Heater: Hampton bay AZ Patio Heaters HL Series Patio Heater
If you’re looking for a patio heater that will provide both warmth and style, the Hampton Bay HL Series Patio Heater is a great option. This patio heater features a stylish design with an aluminum body and a stainless steel finish. It also has a built-in LED light that makes it perfect for use on your patio or deck. The HL Series Patio Heater also features a large tank that can hold up to 20 gallons of propane, so you’ll never have to worry about running out of fuel. And with a maximum output of 45,000 BTUs, this patio heater is sure to keep you warm on even the coldest nights.
Why does my patio heater burn out?
There are a few reasons your patio heater may be burning out:
- The most common reason is that the pilot light is not lit. If the pilot light is not lit, the gas will not flow to the burner and the heater will not work.
- Another common reason is that the gas valve is not open. If the gas valve is not open, the gas will not flow to the burner and the heater will not work.
- Another reason could be that the burner is dirty. If the burner is dirty, the flame will not be able to burn as hot and as efficiently, leading to a shorter lifespan for your patio heater.
- Finally, if the regulator is not set correctly, the gas pressure will not be correct and the burner will not work correctly.
If your patio heater is burning out, it is important to first check that the pilot light is lit and that the gas valve is open. If these are both working correctly, then you can check the burner to see if it needs to be cleaned. If the burner is clean and the gas pressure is correct, then you may need to replace your patio heater.
Common problems with Hampton bay patio heater and their solution!
- The most common problem that people have with their patio heaters is that the pilot light goes out. If this happens, you’ll need to replace the entire burner assembly. The good news is that this is a relatively easy fix and only requires a few tools.
- Another common problem is that the patio heater doesn’t produce enough heat. This is usually due to a clogged burner. You can clean the burner by removing it and soaking it in a solution of vinegar and water.
- If your patio heater is leaking gas, you’ll need to replace the O-ring on the gas valve. This is a relatively easy fix, but you’ll need to make sure that you get the right size O-ring.
- Finally, if your patio heater just isn’t working, you may need to replace the entire unit. This is usually a last resort, but it is possible. You’ll need to contact a professional to do this, as it can be dangerous.
If you’re having problems with your patio heater, don’t despair! There are a few easy fixes that you can try. And if all else fails, you can always contact a professional for help.
How would you identify any part of your patio heater that needs to be replaced?
If you notice that your patio heater is not functioning as well as it used to, there are a few things you can check to see if any parts need to be replaced.
- First, take a look at the fuel source. If you are using propane, check the connections to make sure they are secure and there are no leaks.
- Next, check the igniter to see if it is sparking. If not, you may need to replace the batteries.
- If the igniter is sparking but the heater still will not light, there may be an issue with the gas flow.
- Check to see if the gas valve is open and if there is enough propane in the tank.
- If your patio heater still isn’t working, it may be time to replace the burner. This is usually the most expensive part of the patio heater, so you will want to make sure that this is indeed the problem before purchasing a new burner.
If you have followed these steps and your patio heater is still not working, it is best to consult a professional. They will be able to quickly diagnose the problem and get your patio heater up and running again in no time. Thanks for reading! Now go enjoy your warm summer evenings on the
Hampton Bay Patio Heater Replacement Parts: Where and How to Locate
If you’re in need of Hampton Bay patio heater replacement parts, you’re not alone. Many people find themselves in this same situation, especially if they’ve had their patio heater for a while. But don’t worry, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about finding replacement parts for your Hampton Bay patio heater.
- Home Depot Website Search Bar
- Home Depot 1-877 Parts Replacement Department Number
- Amazon Website Search Bar
- Sears Parts Direct
- eBay Website Search Bar
- Craigslist: How To Find Your Patio Heater Parts
Home Depot Website Search Bar
The Home Depot website is a great place to start when looking for Hampton Bay patio heater parts. Type “Hampton Bay Patio Heater Parts” in the search bar, and you should get plenty of results. You can then narrow it down by model number if necessary. But honestly, there are not many parts available so the next option may be better.
Home Depot 1-877 Parts Replacement Department Number
If you can’t find what you’re looking for on the Home Depot website, calling the 1-877 Parts Replacement Department at Home Depot is your next best bet. The department has a wide selection of replacement parts for Hampton Bay patio heaters.
Here are the steps to find replacement parts for your Hampton Bay patio heater at Home Depot:
- Identify the UPC number for your Hampton Bay patio heater (e.g., the UPC number for the Hampton Bay 48000 Btu heater is 844091000347).
- If you can’t find the UPC number, visit upcitemdb site to look it up using the search bar.
- Make sure to call the Parts Replacement Department during their hours of operation: Monday-Friday 8 am-7 pm, and Saturday 9 am-6 pm.
- When you call in, select Option 4 for Hampton Bay products from the list available on the call.
- After selecting Option 4, you will be asked to confirm your selection by dialing a number, so select either Option 2 or 6.
- You may also try Option 4 for Fireplace and then you will talk to a real operator who will help you find the desired part.
- The Home Depot representative will check your product warranty (which must be within two years).
Amazon Website Search Bar
Amazon can be a great resource for finding replacement parts for your Hampton Bay patio heater. Most parts are available on Amazon at reasonable prices, and since most replacement parts are Universal and don’t need to be exactly for the Hampton Bay model, you won’t have to worry about finding the exact part.
Here are the steps to find replacement parts for your Hampton Bay patio heater on Amazon:
- Go to Amazon and type “Hampton Bay Patio Heater Parts” into the search bar.
- Narrow the results by checking off “Universal” in the right-hand side filter.
- Read the listing and reviews to check compatibility with your Hampton Bay patio heater.
- Contact sellers directly with any questions or concerns about compatibility.
- Most buyers have reviewed that they brought Universal replacement parts and it worked fine with their Hampton Bay patio heater.
- Purchase your desired replacement part from Amazon at a reasonable price.
Sears Parts Direct
Sears Parts Direct is a great place to find replacement parts for Hampton Bay patio heaters. It is an online site that can search millions of parts by model, part number, or brand.
Here are the steps to find replacement parts for your Hampton Bay patio heater on Sears Parts Direct:
- Search for the part you need either by model number or broadly, such as “Hampton Bay Patio Heater”.
- Find your part and note its name and model number.
- Use the chat option to ask if the part is compatible with your specific Hampton Bay heater model.
- Alternatively, call 1-800-366-7278 to speak with a helpful representative.
Hours of operation for Sears Parts Direct are:
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 am–7:30 pm Central
- Saturday: 8:30 am–7:30 pm Central
- Sunday: 9:30 am–7:00 pm Central
The representatives at Sears Parts Direct are very knowledgeable and will be able to guide you in selecting the best parts for your needs. They also provide helpful recommendations if you’re unsure of the parts you need. With Sears Parts Direct, finding replacement parts for your Hampton Bay patio heater has never been easier!
eBay Website Search Bar
eBay is a great place to look for replacement parts for your Hampton Bay patio heater. You can find almost any part you need at a reasonable price and the searchability of eBay makes it easy to shop for what you want.
Here are the steps to find replacement parts for your Hampton Bay patio heater on eBay:
- Go to eBay and type “Hampton Bay Patio Heater Parts” into the search bar.
- Filter the results for the specific brand, model, or part you need.
- Read through the item descriptions carefully to make sure you are getting the exact part that you need.
- Check the seller’s feedback ratings to get an idea of their customer service and store reliability.
- Make sure to read all terms, conditions, and policies before buying.
- Once you find the right part for your Hampton Bay patio heater, make sure to purchase it as soon as possible to avoid missing out on a great deal.
Craigslist: How To Find Your Patio Heater Parts
Craigslist is a great resource for finding replacement parts for all kinds of appliances, including Hampton Bay patio heaters. The classifieds website allows users to post items they are selling, allowing buyers to find exactly what they need at a price that works for them. Here’s how you can use Craigslist to find the perfect part for your Hampton Bay patio heater:
- Visit Craigslist and search for “patio heater parts” in your local area. You can narrow down the results by adding a keyword like “Hampton Bay” to get more specific results.
- Once you find an item that looks like it might have the part you need, contact the seller to ask if they have what you’re looking for.
- Make sure you have the model number of your patio heater so that the seller can confirm if they have a compatible part.
- When buying online, be sure to ask questions and read all descriptions carefully before completing your purchase.
What Hampton Bay Patio Heater parts will Home Depot replace?
If you have a Hampton Bay patio heater, you may be wondering what parts Home Depot will replace. The answer is almost any part! Home Depot is one of the most trusted names in home improvement, and they stand behind their products.
Here is a list of Hampton Bay parts that Home Depot will replace:
- The base
- The pole
- The burner
- The control panel
- The wheels
- The reflector
- The regulator
- The igniter
- The pilot lights
- The batteries
How to replace and install a Hampton Bay patio heater part?
If you have a Hampton Bay patio heater, you know how important it is to keep it in good working condition. Unfortunately, parts can wear out and break over time.
If you need to replace a part of your Hampton Bay patio heater, follow these easy steps:
- First, find the model number of your patio heater. This can be found on the back of the unit or on the bottom of the base.
- Once you have the model number, go to the Hampton Bay website and find the parts diagram for your model.
- Next, identify the part you need to replace. Once you have found the part, order it from the website or by calling customer service or find it online on the Home Depot website.
Now that you have the replacement part, follow these steps to install it:
- First, turn off the power to the patio heater.
- Next, remove the access panel and locate the broken part.
- Once you have found the broken part, remove it and install the new part.
- Finally, reattach the access panel and turn on the power to the patio heater.
Now you know how to replace and install a Hampton Bay patio heater part. Be sure to follow these steps whenever you need to perform maintenance on your patio heater.
If you have any questions, be sure to call the Hampton Bay customer service line or visit the Home Depot website for more information.
Tips to assemble and use the Hampton Bay patio heater
If you’re looking for a patio heater that’s easy to assemble and use, the Hampton Bay patio heater is a great option. Here are some tips on how to get the most out of your Hampton Bay patio heater:
- Make sure to read the instructions carefully before assembly. It’s important to follow the instructions correctly in order to avoid any damage to the heater or injury to yourself.
- Once assembled, take a look at the manual to learn how to operate the heater. It’s important to understand how the heater works before using it.
- When using the heater, be sure to keep an eye on the fuel level and refill when necessary.
- It’s also important to keep the area around the heater clear of any flammable materials.
- When you’re finished using the heater, be sure to turn it off and allow it to cool down before storing it away.
By following these simple tips, you’ll be able to get the most out of your Hampton Bay patio heater and enjoy many warm nights on your patio. Thanks for reading!
The warranty and customer service for the Hampton Bay patio heater
Hampton bay offers a one-year limited warranty on their patio heaters. This means that if your Hampton Bay patio heater breaks within the first year, they will replace it free of charge. If it breaks after the first year, they will give you a prorated discount on a new one. They also offer a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your purchase.
In terms of customer service, Hampton Bay has a team of experts available to answer your questions. You can reach them by phone or email, and they will be happy to help you with whatever issue you are having.
Overall, the warranty and customer service for the Hampton Bay patio heater are excellent. If you have any problems with your purchase, you can be sure that they will be quick to help you out.
Popular Hampton Bay Patio Heater Replacement Parts
Hampton Bay is known for its high-quality and reliable patio heaters. Popular Hampton Bay patio heater models such as the Pg171h-b, Nczh-g-ss, gsh-a-pc, and Nczh-g-kmzmss are all reliable and have parts available for them. But before you can start shopping for replacement parts, it’s important to know what kind of parts you need. Here are some of the most common Hampton Bay patio heater replacement parts:
Control Knobs Replacement
Control knobs are used to adjust the temperature, fuel, and airflow of your Hampton Bay patio heater. The control knob is usually located near the burner and you can easily replace it with a new one if needed.
Ignition Switch Replacement
The ignition switch is what starts the flow of gas and starts the heating process. This is a crucial part and if your patio heater isn’t starting, you may need to replace the ignition switch.
Safety Shut-Off Valve Replacement
The safety shut-off valve controls the flow of gas through the system and it should be checked regularly to make sure it’s working properly. If it’s not working well, it can be dangerous and can lead to a hazardous situation.
Pilot Assembly Kit Replacement
The pilot assembly kit is responsible for creating the initial spark that ignites the gas in your Hmpton Bay patio heater. If your patio heater isn’t lighting up, you may need to replace the pilot assembly kit.
Gas Regulator and Hose Assembly Replacement
The gas regulator and hose assembly control the pressure of gas flowing through the system. It’s important to make sure this is in good working order at all times, as a faulty regulator can cause dangerous situations due to too much or too little fuel flow.
The thermocouple is responsible for sensing the presence of flame and controlling the flow of gas. If it’s not working properly, your patio heater won’t work as intended. In this case, you will need to find the Hampton Bay Patio Heater Thermocouple Replacement part.
Reflector Bowl/Heat Diffuser Replacement
The reflector bowl or heat diffuser is responsible for directing the flow of heat away from the burner and evenly distributing it throughout your patio. If this part is damaged, you’ll need to get a replacement in order to ensure that your patio is adequately heated up.
Burner Head Assembly Replacement
The burner head assembly delivers fuel to the burners, so if it’s not working properly, your patio heater won’t be able to produce heat. If you need to replace the burner head assembly on your Hampton Bay Patio Heater, make sure you get the right part for your model.
Ceramic Tile Set Replacement
The ceramic tile set is responsible for protecting the burners and providing insulation from outside temperatures. Over time and with wear and tear, this part may need to be replaced.
Heat Shield Replacement
The heat shield is a metal cover that protects the burner and other components from excessive heat. If your heat shield is damaged, it’s a good idea to replace it in order to keep your patio heater working properly.
Top Vent/Cap Assembly Replacement
The top vent or cap assembly allows air to circulate properly and prevents the buildup of dangerous levels of gas. This part should be checked regularly and replaced if it’s not working properly.
Mounting Frame with Wheels Replacement
The mounting frame and wheels are what make your Hampton Bay patio heater portable. If the frame is damaged, it’s important to replace it in order to keep your patio heater safe and secure.
Wiring Harness and Cables Replacement
The wiring harness and cables are responsible for connecting all of the components of your patio heater. If these parts are damaged, you won’t be able to control the flow of gas and heat. It’s important to replace them in order to get your Hampton Bay Patio Heater back up and running.
Hampton Bay Patio Heater Cover
Getting the right cover for your Hampton Bay patio heater will protect it from the elements and keep it looking great all year round. There are a variety of covers available on the market to fit any model of patio heater, so you’ll be sure to find one that fits perfectly.
Here are some tips when shopping for a cover:
- Choose a cover that is weather-resistant and waterproof to keep your patio heater safe from the elements.
- Look for one with UV protection to make sure it won’t fade in the sun.
- Make sure the cover has adjustable straps and drawstrings so you can customize it to the size of your heater.
- Check for ventilation holes to prevent condensation inside the cover.
- Look for a cover with a storage bag or zipper so you can easily store it when not in use.
Hampton Bay Table Top Heater
The Hampton Bay Table Top Heater is the perfect solution for adding warmth to any outdoor gathering. This gas-powered heater has a heat output of 11000 British Thermal Units and can cover up to 175 square feet of space, making it ideal for patios, decks, and other outdoor settings. The bronze powder-coated finish adds a sleek, modern look to any outdoor decor. With its lightweight design, this heater is easy to move around and can be stored in a small space when not in use. The adjustable flame allows you to customize the amount of heat you need while the built-in safety features provide peace of mind.
The following are some of the features of the Hampton Bay Table Top Heater:
- Heat output of 11000 British Thermal Units
- Covers up to 175 square feet of space
- Bronze powder coating for a modern look
- Lightweight design with adjustable flame
- Built-in safety features for added peace of mind
- Easy to move and store when, not in use
- Easy to assemble with parts included
- CSA certified for safety and reliability.
Hampton Bay Pyramid Patio Heater
The Hampton Bay Pyramid Patio Heater is the perfect way to extend your outdoor season. This powerful patio heater is made of high-grade stainless steel and is designed with a sleek pyramid shape. It has an impressive heat output of 42,000 BTUs and can cover up to 10 m of space. The built-in safety features include an anti-tilt switch and a flame failure device for added protection. The adjustable heat control allows you to customize the temperature while the built-in wheels make it easy to move around your patio or deck. This Pyramid Patio Heater uses propane, butane, or LPG fuel sources and has package dimensions of 54.5 x 30 x 7.5 inches and a total weight of 69.9 pounds. It is CSA certified for safety and reliability and has an item model number of GSH-A-PC. Get the most out of your patio or deck with the Hampton Bay Pyramid Patio Heater!
Some of the notable features of this Pyramid Patio Heater include:
- Heat output of 42,000 BTUs
- Can cover up to 10 m of space
- Built-in safety features such as an anti-tilt switch and flame failure device
- Adjustable heat control for customizable temperature
- Built-in wheels for easy movement
- Uses propane, butane, or LPG fuel sources
- Package dimensions of 54.5 x 30 x 7.5 inches
- Total weight of 69.9 pounds
- CSA certified for safety and reliability
- Item model number GSH-A-PC
A: If your patio heater keeps going out, it is most likely due to a problem with the igniter. The igniter is responsible for creating the spark that lights the patio heater’s burner. If the igniter is defective, it will not create a spark and the patio heater will not stay lit.
A: To troubleshoot your patio heater’s igniter, first make sure that it is properly installed and that the battery is good. If the igniter still does not create a spark, it may be defective and will need to be replaced.
A: The best way to clean your patio heater is to use a mild soap and water solution. Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasives, as this can damage the finish of your patio heater. Once you have cleaned the exterior of your patio heater, be sure to dry it completely before using it again.
A: The frequency with which you need to replace the propane tank for your patio heater will depend on how often you use it. On average, a propane tank will last for about 20 hours of use. If you use your patio heater regularly, you may need to replace the propane tank more frequently.
A: Yes, you can leave your patio heater outside in the winter. However, you should take steps to protect it from the elements. If possible, store your patio heater in a shed or garage. If you must leave it outside, cover it with a tarp to protect it from the snow and ice.
A: If your patio heater starts to rust, you should immediately remove any rust that has formed. Once you have removed the rust, apply a rust-resistant primer and paint to the affected area. This will help to prevent the rust from spreading and will also make your patio heater look new again
A: Yes, the glass on your patio heater can be replaced. However, you will need to purchase a replacement glass panel from the manufacturer. Once you have the replacement glass, follow the instructions that came with it to install it. If you have any questions, you can always contact the manufacturer for assistance.
A: If you think there is a problem with your patio heater’s burner, you should contact the manufacturer. They will be able to troubleshoot the problem and determine if a replacement part is necessary. In some cases, they may be able to provide you with a replacement part for free.
A: Replacement parts for your patio heater can be found at most hardware stores. However, it is always best to purchase replacement parts on online websites such as Home Depot, Amazon, Craiglist, eBay, Walmart, etc. This way, you can be sure that you are getting the correct part for your model patio heater.
A: To find out if your patio heater is still under warranty, you will need to contact the manufacturer. They will be able to tell you how long the warranty is for and what is covered. In most cases, the patio heaters have a one-year warranty. However, some manufacturers may offer a longer warranty period.